Tuesday, December 1, 2009

All Smiles!!

Ive had such a Great Month and stuff y'all!!! I cant believe it !! I spend every waking moment on the phone or computer!! I'm soo excited about Christmas, it seems like this year has just flew by !! Thanksgiving went well and mom had her Martha Stewart Day !!! She got to decorate her table and baste that turkey for 6 hours!! Me , Maw Maw , Morgan , and Momma made Christmas candy!! i know y'all are happy about that!!!! Well I know i need to post more but we've really been having trouble with our Internet service seriously!!! I want to shoot it !!!! But i got to go !!

As always ,
Sallie Ann

3 comments:

annamarie41187 said...

I don't know WHY you would be on the phone and computer all the time, or WHY things are going so well....hhhhmmmm.... :o)

Sallie Ann said...

ha ha ha !!!! Me neither JK.... Im soo excited about this weekend
!!!! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay :)

Unknown said...

christmas candy.... did you save me any????